Extremely powerful and uniquely versatile, the Power Hawk P-16 Rescue System is unlike any other rescue tool in the world. This All-Electric (no hydraulics) "jaws" type rescue tool utilizes Curtiss-Wright aerospace gear technology developed for demanding military fighterjet flight controls. Powered by 12 VOLTS DC, the P-16 offers unmatched versatility with back-up and emergency power all around.
INTERCHANGEABLe spreader, cutter,
and combi tool attachments
ONE TOOL - MULTIPLE OPERATIONS. The P-16 Rescue Tool can be changed from being a spreader to a cutter to a combi tool in just seconds, providing unmatched VERSATILITY! There are currently five tool attachments to choose from. As new tool attachments are developed, simply add-on!
powered by 12 volts dc
As a 12 Volts DC powered tool, the P-16 allows several options for its power source. Primary power sources: Power Hawk portable battery packs, such as Models PWR-12MP and PWR-Li16. Other power source options: connecting to vehicle 12V batteries (via jumper cables or vehicle harness kit), generators, and power supplies. Back-up power is all around! Simultaneously operate accessory tools and equipment from the Power Hawk battery packs like the Milwaukee Sawzall®, circular saw, RamFan blower, lights, winches, and more.
The P-16 Rescue Tool features a patented rotating Powerhead which enables spreading, cutting, and crushing operations in tight spots and around corners. In other words, it can go into places and complete jobs that other rescue tools cannot!
This new battery pack incorporates Lithium Pros™ Technology and comes with a Foam-Protected sling pack for comfortable and easy portability of the PWR-Li16 Battery Pack and PC-100 Controller Unit. Benefits are:
- Long lasting lithium-ion battery
- Super lightweight, weighing in at only 6.5 pounds
- Recharge time from minutes to under 2 hours
- No Battery Memeory
- DIRECT REPLACEMENT for ALL P-16 Rescue System power packs
- NO Hydraulics!
- Lightweight & Portable
- Rapid Response / No Setup
- Runs in O2 Depl Atmosphere
- Quiet Operation
- Low Maintenance
- Compact / Saves Space
- Interchangeable Spreaders and Cutters
- 70-Degree pivot of Powerhead
- Power-Blade "Cross-Over" Feature
- 12 Volts Back-up readily available
- Simultaneously run accessories such as the Milwaukee Sawzall®, RamFan blower, lights, winches, and more.